Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The bitter taste of a frustrating morning

Tuesdays are usually my favorite days of the week because I get a long break in the morning and don't have to go back to class until 1pm. Since I got to school so early this morning I was able to get a close parking spot by the door. All was well in my morning classes, and I happily pranced to my truck ready to zip home and relax. Lo and behold, a university horse trailer is parked right behind my truck with no room for me to get out. And since the horse inside was going through a procedure there was no choice but to wait until they were done. Feeling slightly miffed (but not too annoyed as these things happen and the horse will benefit my education next semester) I go back inside to use the facilities and check my email. As I approach the bathroom door I notice the yellow "Go away, cleaning time" sign is placed in the entrance...Frustration rising...So I dash up to the second floor bathroom, Another yellow sign!...Mental screams! Some supernatural force must be punishing me. I am finally able to find a bathroom on the third floor, check my email, the trailer is gone, and now I am home at last. I still feel that tight constriction of stress in my chest which calls for some stairmaster and/or comfort food therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.