Thursday, December 29, 2005

Much better

I'm feeling better today, probably because I've been busier. I went grocery shopping and then went to the rec center. The past week has been kinda quiet at the rec since everyone has left town. Today was a little busier, I guess the students are slowly trickling back into town. Even little anorexic girl was there. Little anorexic girl has one of the wierdest body types I've ever seen. She's bone thin but because she works out all the time she has a thick layer of muscle between her skin and bones. I was surprised that she went home for the holidays because I think she lives at the rec center. But she was back riding that cross country machine with a vengeance. She probably has to work off that extra pea she ate during Christmas.

I made a wicked playlist of songs that Wes plays at Numbers. Now I can brood in a corner or dance around my apartment and pretend that I'm at Numbers. Some highlights from the list are:

Depeche Mode - Little 15
NIN - Get Down Make Love
The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
Tears For Fears - Mad World
New Order - Temptation

Hell, the whole list is good. And surprisingly Depeche Mode heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.