Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Some coal in your stalking

Billy is the title master. And the wasabi king, but that's a different story. I spent a lovely night stalking past obsessions of mine and billy's. Not very productive, but I did find one of Billy's on Friendster. Unfortunatly, mine has vanished without a trace. Somewhere out there is a fine guy in need of my services.

This morning I got online to check the progress of my various Christmas packages and I discovered that two are already in College Station on the truck. My UPS man is cute as a button too. He's probably going to think I'm stalking him after three packages in two days. Oh well, I've decided to do all of my Christmas shopping online from now on. My holiday season has actually been merry and bright since I've only had to brave the mall once, and that was just to drop off Marc's present to be framed. I'm definately up for paying a little extra to have cute UPS man bring my shopping to my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.