Thursday, December 15, 2005

My good deed backfired

I watched a FedEx package sit outside my neighbor's door for three days before I finally took it to the office. A few hours later my neighbor came home so I guess I wasted my time, oh well.

I've been combating my winter break blues with a combination of running and online shopping the past few days. (See the Eggs don't like me post about the cool present I found for Marc online). For some reason sitting on my ass at home makes me obsess that I'm getting fat even though all I do at school is sit in class all day. Therefore I went to Victoria's Secret and bought myself a bunch of sexy underwear. Turning on the heater full blast and prancing around in a skimpy g-string usually brightens my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.