Friday, January 06, 2006

The party is over

So much has happened in a week. I never thought that I would be away from my computer for so long! I'll have to quickly recap:

Friday 12/30 - Crazy fun at Numbers, much drinking, new haircut admired by all.

Saturday 12/31 - New Year's eve at Numbers, much drinking, spanked by lesbian, lost my cellphone.

Sunday 1/1 - I drive back to College Station in the evening having spent a wild weekend in Houston. At 8:30 Marc calls and says he's headed to the ER, so I drive back to Houston and spend the night in the ER and manage to get a couple of hours of sleep.

Monday 1/2 - is pretty much me spending all day in the hospital and getting no sleep at night. I vaguely remember going to the mall with Billy. Did that happen on Monday?

Tuesday 1/3 - Buy horrifyingly expensive cell phone that really sucks. I miss my old phone. Spend day in hospital. Drive back to College Station in the evening, throw some food into the pet's bowls, water my plants, and drive back to Houston the same night. I get a few hours of sleep that night.

Wednesday 1/4 - See Monday

Thursday 1/5 - Marc is back home but I think I'm going to have to spend the rest of the weekend recovering. My stress level was so high that my mouth is full of canker sores.

Friday 1/6 - I drive back to College Station, this time to stay. I got some much needed errands run. I could really use some stress relief, so I think I'll stay in tonight, maybe take a long bath, and read a book. Tomorrow I'll sleep late and go workout at the rec center. Hopefully that will banish the rest of my tension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.