Monday, March 27, 2006

Story of my life

Last week sucked, I think I failed both tests that I took that week. It's really frustrating to study for a test for two weeks and then still do badly on it. At least my weekend went well. On Friday I drove to Houston and had some tasty Italian food with my old coworkers at Buca di Beppo's. On Saturday I drove to San Antonio and had a girl's night out with my old undergrad friends. We went to Howl at the Moon piano bar down by the riverwalk, and although I was skeptical about the bar at first, by the end of the night everyone was up dancing and singing along. Very fun times.

This week should be better, no tests and only a couple of quizzes. Next weekend my parents are coming to the white coat ceremony that the vet school puts on every year. I keep thinking about it as "I survived my first year of vet school and all I got was this white coat." I was also lucky enough to be chosen for a reptile wet lab this weekend which should be fun. Altogether things are looking up. Now I just have to figure out how to keep from failing out of school and all will be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.