Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Somebody euthanize me please

I've been a complete dumbass this week. Yesterday I locked my keys in my truck and had to pay a locksmith to break in. Today I completely forgot which class I have after lunch causing me to run late. And since this professor forbids us to walk in late (or else suffer the consequences of an on the spot class examination and therefore the wrath of my other classmates) I had to skip the lab altogether. And I think we had a quiz in that class which means I have to go talk to this professor, explain that I had my head up my ass, and beg to make up the quiz. Then I'll have to apologize to my lab partners for not helping with our assignment, and finally I'll get to explain to everyone who walks up to me asking why I skipped lab about how I'm about as brain dead as the sheep we're dissecting. If you didn't notice by now, my self esteem is riding an all time low. Well, I've gotta go act out the scenarios I just described and then spend 3 hours with a rotting horse carcass. Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.