Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have a confession to make...

I miss school. I love having every minute of my day planned and so busy that I can't think. I have a bad feeling that they are going to kick me out in a few years. For the past two weeks I've done nothing but go to work, then to the gym, then sit around my house bored and lonely. I've been slowly cleaning out my closet, dressers and bookshelf to get rid of some clutter before I move. So far I've got 4 boxes of things to take to goodwill.


My lack of money reached all time lows this week when I bounced a few checks. Now I've got my fingers crossed that I don't bounce a couple more before my paycheck is deposited into my account on Friday. I do have to laugh whenever I see my balance of 59 cents in my account. Things could always be worse: at least I can still buy a stamp.


I saw the most exciting thing last weekend. Behold...

The Reese's Big Cup!

I have yet to try the big cup, because I'm not sure that I could handle all of that peanut buttery goodness in one sitting, and also the 59 cents thing. Here's what an online review said about the big cup experience: "This peanut butter cup had about the same radius as a regular Reese's, but it was about twice as deep, a whopping 7/8 inch thick. It was just like a regular Reese's, but more. Once you've taken one bite and can see the cup's profile, you'll be amazed by how much peanut butter they put inside." Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.