Sunday, September 23, 2007

Trying to take it easy

I'm having a hard time deciding whether this semester is going well or not. I'm taking 26 hours of classes and I'm continuing to work and volunteer so my schedule is packed to the max, but the classes overall aren't too bad. Today my neighbor commented that I'm never home, and I think he felt bad for me because he took my garbage can up off the curb for me.

In other news, I adopted two kittens. They are about 5 weeks old and little hellions, but cute as buttons. They're both girls, so I named them Betty and Veronica. I've never owned kittens before, so I'm slightly worried that I may be warping their impressionable young minds, especially since I'm treating them like puppies which are the only babies I have any experience with.

Right now I'm rocking out to the new Mika and M.I.A. albums. Both are awesome and download worthy. M.I.A. is a badass, and you have to give some respect to any musician who was forbidden to work in the U.S. because she "promotes terrorism." And Mika has turned my apartment into the new funky town.

My next month in a nutshell: hella lotta school, Interpol concert, ballet with mom, deantlering white tailed deer, going to a baby shower, tour guiding for the avian conference, volunteering for rabies awareness day and the recycling event in college station, and attending the anesthesia conference. Like I said, I'm busy as hell, but maybe I'll learn something along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.