Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yesterday was a piss off kind of day

I blame the new medication because usually I'm a really easy going, glass half full kind of person. I've been nauseated for the past three days which is kinda cool in a crappy way because I could stand to lose a few pounds and I don't have money to eat anyway. The doc says the nausea is normal and will hopefully go away. The ex felt it necessary to im me about the new girl he's shagging and how great she is in bed, yadda yadda. Then I got flak on the phone for supposedly wasting all of my money. Cause I definately throw my $300 a month paycheck down the drain. I can't even afford my rent much less my bills, and I've been living on spaghetti o's and cereal for a month, so you can just go to hell.

Enough with the stream of consciousness bitching. Today was much better. I went to work for a few hours before my doctor's appointment. It was uneventful and productive and I listened to some really obnoxious punk rock on my mp3 player. I got my rabies titer results back today, and whoohoo I don't need a booster shot. Then I went home and packed for San Antonio and cleaned my apartment a little bit. Now I'm just vegging before I go for a run. I think I'll wake up early tomorrow and go shoot some hoops before work too. I'm going to miss having a nice park right across the street.

Yesterday I saw a downy woodpecker pounding on a tree branch. Then a scissor-tailed flycatcher came over and kicked his ass. It's sucks being the little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.