Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cleaning out the clutter

I've started some fall cleaning to make room for husband # 1 when he moves here in a couple of weeks. How do I collect so much useless, random crap?

I spent yesterday shopping for candles and potted plants for the wedding centerpieces and floral tools for making the bouquets and corsages. Last night I broke out the glue gun and the sewing kit and made my garter.

I also spent the most painful 30 minutes of my life dealing with the incompetence and rudeness of the very stressed out pharmacy staff at CVS. I was feeling sorry for them until one of them started bitching me out for no reason. Way to take out your frustrations on the customers.


The countdown begins! 6 days until the wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.