Sunday, December 11, 2005

Drunken debauchery at Numbers


My weekend of drunken debauchery is over. Friday at Numbers was super fun and a big group came out to party. My brother copped out though cause he's too emo and "doesn't really do the whole dancing thing." I was unaware of the emo scene. For more info, click on the link above. Billy brought out a couple of friends, Des and Shelly, and Manny was there too so it was a good night over all. Marc got way too drunk though. I knew he was toe up when I came back from the bathroom and he was smoking (which he only does when he's shitfaced.) After the club Marc wanted to go to Walmart and I drove of course. Unfortunatly, he ended up passing out in my truck and I didn't know where I was going, so by the time I was able to wake him up, we were almost in Katy. Other than that, my weekend was great and exams are over!

Anatomy: B
Physiology: C
Histology: A
Microbiology: B
Stupid Professional Development seminar: A
Husbandry and clinic skills class: A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.