Tuesday, November 29, 2005

10 ways that Queso says I love you


10 Ways That Queso Says I Love You:

1. He knocks my vintage Colonel Sanders bobblehead (which was a gift from my good friend Liz) off the cabinet shattering him into many little pieces.

2. Attempts to destroy my bulletin board by jumping up on my desk and clawing at all of my pictures and calendar. (Foiled in the attempt)

3. Sprays litter all over the apartment by leaping out of the box and tearing around the house.

4. Hairballs and vomit strategically placed around the carpet.

5. Frantic demands to be fed at 3am, and 4am, and 5am...

6. Destruction of the miniblinds.

7. Loses my glasses and my aggie ring for about a week by knocking them off my dresser.

8. Repeated attempts to make a break for it by dashing out the front door. (Even though a previous attempt resulted in him meeting a couple of unfriendly dogs.)

9. Eating all of my houseplants including a two-year old bonsai that I had grown from a seed.

10. Incessant licking of any exposed skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.