Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving break is here

Since Queso woke me up an hour early today, I guess I'll leave a post before class. I just realized that I should probably be careful what I say about my classmates online since I have a direct link to my blog from my facebook and myspace profiles. Luckily, no one cares about my life enough to actually read these things.

Finally, the holiday break is here. We (the sad, overworked vet students) have been looking forward to this week since school started. Hopefully the reduced work load will not make me complacent, I'm going to need to do some hard core studying over my break to make it through finals in a couple of weeks.

Is there a problem with me putting up my Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving? Some people seem to think so, but I'm blaming it on corporate brainwashing. How am I not supposed to get into the holiday spirit when Walgreens puts up its dancing Santa decorations on Nov. 1st? Hmm that bed is looking awfully good, I think I'll jump back in for another half hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.