Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Things are looking up

The first few days of class have been going ok so far. I like the first week of school because it's the only time of the year that I'm actually caught up in all of my classes, and the stress level is relatively low. Yesterday afternoon I did some studying and then joined a few of my classmates for dinner and a movie. A lovely evening, although I felt like a bit of a heel for not talking to Marc last night except for a quick "Hi, howya doin? Great, I gotta go, have a good night." Tonight I haven't done any studying, but I did go running at the rec center and cleaned my apartment. I'll try to get a little reading done tonight before bed. Tomorrow I have a date to see Brokeback Mountain with a friend from school. I'm excited to see some gay boy sex scenes involving Heath Ledger and Jake Guylenhall. Sigh, if only all this free time could last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.