Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Try me again

My test went really well today, and I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised. It's been a busy week but I've gotten a lot accomplished. Needless to say I'm feeling pretty good about myself. I'm also in a good mood because I found out today that The Walkmen are coming to Numbers on their tour through Houston this summer. I decided to celebrate by listening to "Bows and Arrows" their 2004 release.

My class had it's fifteen minutes of fame last night when we were filmed for a piece on vet school for channel 11 news. Some of my classmates were interviewed, but thankfully I'm just a tiny head in the background. If you want to see the story here's the link. http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou060404_cd_aandmvets.38b63e3.html
They make you sign in to the website before you can view the video though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.