Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Eggs don't like me

I've been spending my copious amounts of free time by writing scholarship application essays. I also decided to do all of my Christmas shopping online which rocks because I don't have to mix with the common folk at the mall. I found an awesome present for Marc (which I can talk about online since he doesn't have a computer). I found a rock concert poster collector in San Francisco who had an original first printing of a Cure concert poster from their tour through Houston in 2000. Not too vintage, but the art is cool and it's from Houston, so I think he'll dig it. Whenever it arrives I'll have it framed. You can check out his collection at Wolfgang's Vault. He's got some really impressive (and expensive) vintage stuff that will blow your mind. If you're into that sort of thing that is.

Marc came up to College Station yesterday to visit me which was really nice. I tried to make some eggs for...what is the meal at midnight called?...anyways, my skillet is all messed up and I ruined the eggs. This made me sad. I can't even make scrambled eggs; this man is never going to want to be with a girl who can't make eggs. So the eggs went down the garbage disposal, and we went to IHOP where the eggs don't have little charred bits of teflon in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.