Monday, December 12, 2005

Who knew relaxation was so boring?

I'm bored. It's only been 3 days and I already miss the non-stop stress of school. It's too bad that my life isn't more exciting. Maybe I should take up running again since I've let it slide lately because of finals. I also need to clean my apartment. At least I have time to listen to music and compile a future ipod song list. Right now I'm listening to:

Placebo - Teenage Angst
Joy Division - Isolation
Siouxsie and The Banshees - Helter Skelter
The Cure - Dressing Up
Monsoon - Ever So Lonely
The Smiths - Big Mouth Strikes Again
Bjork - Bachelorette
Talk Talk - It's My Life
Hole - Malibu
AFI - The Leaving Song Pt. 2

"Do I listen to pop music because I'm depressed, or am I depressed because I listen to pop music?" -John Cusack (High Fidelity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.