Monday, June 26, 2006

Ad Nauseum

This weekend I went to Houston as usual. Most of the weekend was uneventful, but Sunday I went to the Slayer concert at Reliant Arena with Marc. It was surprisingly enjoyable, and I think Marc had a good time too. The concert was over early that night and when I went to bed I had some sharp pains in my stomach. In the morning when I got up I was all barfy-warfy. I think I might have come down with a mild case of food poisoning, so I called in sick and spent the rest of the day in bed.

This Wednesday will be one year since i started dating Marc. He's going to come to CS and take me to my favorite restaurant. It's nice to be dating someone who really cares about me, and makes an effort to make me feel appreciated and loved.

I'm listening to The Distillers self-titled album at the moment. It's their most hard-core and least polished album. A good pick for when you just want to listen to some mindless noise and get your blood pumping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.