Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cold hearted old days

Two finals down, two more to go. I think my brain is going to melt down before then though. I've put so much effort into studying for my anatomy final that I've let the other subjects sit on the back burner too long. The upside is that I did really well in anatomy, but now I'm feeling the pressure from the other impending finals.

On a happier note I finally managed to decontaminate my apartment. The fly plague was brought to an end with some fly paper, and after putting lemons, bleach, and vinegar down my garbage disposal it no longer smells like death. And I'm even going to clean my carpets on Friday after finals are over. This place might actually be liveable again soon.

Time to work off some stress by running and then it's back to the books. I've been listening to Millencolin's Kingwood. The mindless noise is good for getting my mind off how much my life sucks right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.