Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm lost for words

I haven't updated lately. Everytime I contemplated posting I couldn't think of anything to say. The past week at work went much better, and I get to start on my project Tuesday.

I spent a lovely long holiday weekend in Houston with my friends. I would have liked to go to the ballet, but finances being what they are, I had to pass. But nevertheless I had fun spending the day with Marc, visting the zoo, and going to An's birthday party. My friends also got to meet the elusive Marc. They were beginning to doubt his existence, and it was nice to prove that I'm not a crazy person with a make-believe boyfriend.

The new Walkmen album A Hundred Miles Off was released last week and I've been absorbing it so that I'll be prepared for their concert next month. Right now I'm listening to a band from England called Editors. They're really rocking my socks, and I highly recommmend giving them a listen. They remind me a lot of Interpol and Joy Division. Very melancholy and lush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.