Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wasting Time

I'm reveling in my new found freedom from school. Finals are over and I'm taking it easy. I've been sleeping late, making blueberry muffins from scratch, went to a gardening seminar and bought some more pretty plants for my porch, cleaned my apartment, gone shopping, and been exercising regularly. Besides the productive stuff, I also went and partied Thursday night and read US weekly. I really missed all the hollywood trash. The best part is the total lack of serious thought that I can indulge in right now. All of this will be short lived though as I start my research project in a week. At least I'll have evenings off (I decided not to get the evening job because the government gave me an additional grant and subsidized student loan for next year hooray!)

I have to finish cleaning my apartment so I can run the carpet cleaner that I borrowed from my mom. I'm driving to Houston tomorrow to return it and attend a birthday dinner for my love's grandmother.

Right now I'm listening to Kings of Leon - Holy Roller Novacaine EP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.