Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Generalized apathy

brought about by a combination of 3rd year laziness and medication side-effects have made me neglect a lot of things that I used to find important, such as this blog. Quite a few things have happened this Spring. I'll recap:

Grommet and I visited the Grand Canyon over Spring Break.


It was really...Grand.

At a place called the Watchtower on the East Rim there was a Native American playing the flute.
During my travels through Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona, I saw quite a few ravens, a mountain chickadee, a juniper titmouse, pinyon jays, steller's jays, and a northern flicker. I also saw some rock squirrels, a chipmunk, mule deer, and an impressive bull elk.


Last weekend was the vet school open house. The public is invited to take tours, attend lectures, play surgeon on stuffed animals, and interact with a lot of live animals.

Oooh fistulated cow fun!


I worked the indoor events so I got to hear all the lectures and see some neat creepy crawlies.


Unfortunatly when I returned home yesterday I discovered that my minature lawn flamingo had been violated, probably by a neighborhood kid. You just can't have nice things in this side of town.


I wasn't able to find the head to reattach it. Poor little flamingo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.