Friday, January 20, 2006

So far so good

The second week of classes has not been as productive. I've only gotten a marginal amount of studying done, and the only excercise I've done this week was a killer abs and back class on Tuesday. The class made me feel like a complete wimp and I'm still sore today on Friday. I have high hopes for the weekend because I usually get a good amount of studying done when I'm at Marc's apartment away from the distractions of my computer.

Last night was fun, I went to dinner at a classmate's house and then to an extremely crowded and smokey bar. There was a lot of fun, girly gossip and silliness. At the bar we met up with a big group of vet students and it was fun to hang out and throw back a few shiners while repelling the advances of an extremely cute but drunk as a skunk male classmate. Only at times like these do I wish I was single. Luckily these times are few and far between because I love my man very much. So even though I went home alone, I would call it a lovely evening. Time for school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.