Friday, November 17, 2006

Really, very tired

and really, very broke at the moment. It's been a tough week. I've started a second part time job, and I had a difficult time of juggling my classes and assignments with my part time job in the lab and this new job at bath and body works. But school will be out in a couple of weeks so my life should get more simplified then. I think this picture captures how I'm feeling right now.



The look on my face is saying "I'm concentrating really hard, while staying as far away from the biting, scaley creature as possible, and trying not to fall over from exhaustion." I'm so overcaffinated all the time that I've lost all memory of how life felt before my caffeine addiction started. I just hover between falling asleep at my desk and twitching like a leaf on crack.

I'm not sure how the new job is going to work out, especially since it combines several of my least favorite things: talking to strangers, math, and large crowds. I'm hoping that I'll get some good experience out of it, and at the very least I'll get a paycheck.

Tomorrow is the avian wet lab at school. I'm going to try to remember my camera so I'll hopefully have some pics to post.

Right now I'm listening to Josh Rouse, and I have a kt tunstall cd riding in my car. She keeps telling me that everything will be allright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.