Friday, August 25, 2006

Songs for a manic Friday

I'm feeling really good right now. Marc came through his surgery with flying colors, and I made it through my first week of school. I'd like to jump around like a crazy person on the dance floor to get out this energy. Preferably a dance floor with colored tiles that light up. My ideal playlist for this manic dancefest:

1. The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow
2. Caesars - Jerk It Out
3. Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
4. Wham! - Club Tropicana
5. The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
6. Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
7. A.F.I. - I Wanna Get A Mohawk (But Mom Won't Let Me Get One)
8. General Public - Tenderness
9. Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
10. Blondie - Maria
11. The Polyphonic Spree - Section 12 (Hold Me Now)

Meanwhile, I'll keep rocking out in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.