Sunday, January 29, 2006

A long weekend

Friday I went to Numbers with the regular crew and drank too much, as usual. Good times were had by all, and I'm glad that Edgar was able to loosen up and have at least a little bit of fun. Or he may have had a horrible night, but at least he didn't ruin mine. I didn't really get a lot of studying done this weekend, mostly because I slept all day Saturday; so now I have a giant pile of stuff to read and comprehend before my test on Wednesday. Hmmm things are looking kinda scary. This next weekend is going to be a busy one as well because I have an ethics meeting and dinner with my mentor on Friday evening, and the rest of the weekend is going to be spent alternately attending the TVMA conference going on at school and studying for my hell week of tests the following week. Fun times,I guess. Sigh, spring break is only a month away. And Marc has taken off from work for my birthday which will be something nice to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



I don't bite...hard.